Cosy turf fires
Relax with a pint by a cosy turf fire!
Fireworks over Dingle
Watch the fireworks with the locals over Dingle
Lonely Ancient Ruins
All yours to explore
Sure it'd be rude not to...
Always, with a pint of the black stuff
New Year Message
Celebrate in stunning scenery
You won't get this in Times Square!!
Sundown over the Atlantic Coast.
Frozen in time
A winter wonderland.
A very Irish New Year
You'll be one of the family before the night ends
Final countdown - Dingle
It's all very high-tech for a few seconds
Kelley – South Dakota USA
Dingle was the place to be with the cosy pubs comfortably packed, the most amazing fireworks display over the water, and to top it all off the parade through town to count down the new year. It was far better than watching the ball drop in New York.
Monica – Chicago USA
On New Years Eve, the entire town of Dingle became one big family welcoming in the New Year together. We listened to local music at the pub, walked down to the dock to watch fireworks over the water, and marched through town behind dozens of musicians to the countdown clock in the centre of town. Partaking in this long standing Dingle tradition made me feel that though I had come a stranger, I left as family
New Years Eve 2015/2016
In Ireland with the Locals!
Ever dreamt of raising a pint on New Year's Eve in Ireland? Dream no more.
Wolfhound has the ultimate New Year's adventure for 2015/2016. 6 days of breathtaking adventure and traditional culture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher, discover the Ring of Kerry and explore the gorgeous Dingle peninsula.
- Enjoy a fun-filled New Year's Eve in Dingle town (famed for its 56 pubs) and avoid the coach tours and the crowds.
- Enjoy the craic and the warmth of the Irish pubs at Christmas time.
- Meet the locals in Dingle town for the traditional New Year's Eve parade through the streets and alleys.
- Hear the countdown in Gaelic with the locals. See the fireworks over the fishing boats and give the New Year a traditional Irish welcome.
You won't have a better New Year ... ever.
*€915 per person sharing (places limited), single supplement €105
The Tour departs Dublin on Tuesday 29th December 2015 and returns to Dublin on Sunday 3rd January 2016.
Last year Wolfhound clients also went to the sunset mass in Irish in an ancient church. Clear crisp air, the crunch of frost underfoot, empty ancient sites and all of it can be yours on this special Wolfhound Winter Adventure.
Ireland is a fantastic destination in the winter months - cosy pubs, turf fires, lively music, Irish coffees, deserted ruins
Sounds good! And to top it all the beauty of the Atlantic storms that sweep our west coast are awesome to behold.
- 6 full days touring over New Year's Eve in the company of your 100% Irish Wolfhound guide.
- 5 nights accommodation in luxury guesthouses and hotels. 5 full Irish Breakfasts. Bikes, Hikes and History.
- Explore more of Ireland's awesome scenery, hear her myths and legends and choose great activity options as you are privately guided through the friendliest country in the world.
- 1 night - West Cork
- 1 night – Ring of Kerry
- 2 nights – Dingle
- 1 night – Doolin
- New Year's Eve and New Year's Day celebrations in Dingle town
- Countdown parade through the town
- Fireworks over the harbour
- The Cliffs of Moher
- The Ring of Kerry
- The Dingle Peninsula
- Sunset Mass in Irish in an ancient church on NYE
- The Burren
Optional Activities Include
- Kayak with wild seals
- Horse ride on remote beaches
- Boat trips to Blasket Islands**
- Learn to surf an Atlantic wave
- Learn to play the Irish drum (bodhran)
- Learn to "set dance" in an Irish pub
- Lots of great hiking options from Ancient forest to remote cliff tops
- Bike through some of Ireland's most breathtaking scenery (totally optional)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore more of Ireland with Wolfhound
Small groups, bikes, hikes & history