Patron saint of fun.
Raise a pint of Arthur's finest
The glass is always half full.
Which way is the parade?
Take your pick
Wild Shamrock from the forest.
Green, white and gold
A great family occasion
In the parade 09
Traditional Irish Music
A nice day for it
A Horse of a Parade
Only the best will make it.
On yer bike...
Leprechaun on tour
Lauren - USA
We had an amazing time over St. Patrick's Day. We toured ancient castles, biked the patchwork hills and walked the beautiful beaches. On a whim we joined in a local town's St. Patrick's Day parade, went searching for wild shamrocks in Killarney National Park, and then celebrated with the locals in the pubs. You can't get these experiences from the window of a big bus tour!
St Patrick's Day 2013
With the Locals!
Ever dreamt of spending St Patrick's Day in Ireland? Dream no more.
Wolfhound has two ultimate St Patrick's adventure tour around March 17th 2013. One departs the week before St Patrick's Day. The other departs a day after the Parade in Dublin.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher, discover the Ring of Kerry and explore the gorgeous Dingle peninsula.
- Enjoy a fun-filled St Patrick's Day in Dublin after or before your 6 day Wolfhound Adventure Tour of Ireland's West and Southwest and avoid the coach tours as we explore off the beaten path.
You won't have a better week around St Patrick's Day...ever. Last year Wolfhound clients even starred in a parade!!!
*€975 per person sharing (places limited), single supplement €105. Includes Cliffs Of Moher entry.
Tour Departs Dublin Mon 11th March and Mon 18th March. Tours return to Dublin on Sat 16th and Sat 23rd March.
*Dublin accommodation not included in tour price.
- 6 full days touring over St Patrick's week in the company of your 100% Irish Wolfhound guide.
- 5 nights accommodation in luxury guesthouses and hotels. 5 full Irish Breakfasts. Bikes, Hikes and History. Entry fee to Cliffs Of Moher included.
- Explore more of Ireland's awesome scenery, hear her myths and legends and choose great activity options as you are privately guided through the friendliest country in the world.
Ireland is a fantastic destination in the winter months - cosy pubs, turf fires, lively music, Irish coffees, deserted ruins
There's clear crisp air, the crunch of frost underfoot, empty ancient sites and all of it can be yours on this special Wolfhound St Patricks Adventure.
Sounds good! And to top it all the beauty of the Atlantic storms that sweep our west coast are awesome to behold.
- 1 night - Galway
- 1 night - Doolin
- 2 nights – Dingle
- 1 night - Ring Of Kerry
Tour Highlights Include
- St Patrick's Day celebrations in Dublin before or after your Wolfhound Adventure Tour
- Hunt for wild shamrock
- The Cliffs of Moher
- The Ring of Kerry
- The Dingle Peninsula
- The Burren
Optional Activities Include
- Kayak with wild seals**
- Horse ride on remote beaches
- Boat trip to the Blasket Islands**
- Learn to surf an Atlantic wave
- Learn to play the Irish drum (bodhran)
- Learn to "set dance" in an Irish pub
- Lots of great hiking options from Ancient forest to remote cliff tops
- Bike through some of Ireland's most breathtaking scenery (totally optional)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore more of Ireland with Wolfhound
Small groups, bikes, hikes & history